- Preparation of corporate income tax returns, including but not limited to personal income tax returns, value added tax returns, withholding tax returns and specific business tax return.
- Engaging in various types of tax compliance and tax advisory, such as business tax, transaction tax, international tax, transfer pricing and tax due diligence.
- Dealing with clients in order to gather information for the tax calculation and analysis.
- Dealing with tax officers in association with any tax works required by the clients.
- Assisting Senior Consultant, Manager, Director and Partners in conducting research and analysis on relevant issues for tax reports.
- Preparation of tax reports and preparation when required.
The ideal candidate will be
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (Master's degree or any certifications in taxation is an advantage)
- 1-2 years of experience in tax calculation/accounting and preparation of corporate income tax returns, value added tax returns and/or withholding tax returns. Customs duty experience is an advantage, although not essential.
- Willing to pursue career in taxation and learn to do research on relevant tax law and regulations.
- Good command in English (in all skills, especially writing).
- Has analytical and creative thinking, Be active, positive and well-planned.
- Able to work as a team.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel efficiently (including Microsoft PowerPoint and other required programs)